Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Featured Vendor: Rocky Mountain Soap Company


I believe that little surprises for wedding guests go a long way. Because of this, I often provide hand lotion, flowers and mints in the washroom at the reception venue. I am excited that this year, I will be using lotion and hand soap from Rocky Mountain Soap Company. Founded in Canmore, Alberta, Rocky Mountain Soap Company has 8 stores across western Canada including one in Polo Park Mall. They use 100% natural ingredients and their line of products ranges from handmade soap to cold & flu relief to "baby bear" soap.

Rocky Mountain also offers their products as wedding favours, and I can imagine how good the room would smell if you used handmade soap as a favour (although they do made unscented as well)!


I find all of the staff (not just the manager, who is wonderful) very knowledgable and helpful. If you're a regular blog reader you also know that I'm all about buying Canadian and natural products, so this is my kind of company!


No comments: