Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Our New Showit Website is Up

I know it's been quiet on the blog for the past couple of weeks, and I'm sorry but I was a little busy working on the new website and today I'm happy to say the new site is live! I hope you like it and would love to hear your feedback as we are still making little changes as they are needed. You will probably remember that this site is a Showit Site that I won in a contest on the Jasmine Star blog. If anyone else is thinking about using Showit I recommend them - It's a very easy program to work with and some of my very favourite websites were built with Showit.




3 comments:

Sunshine's Little Teal Book said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adrienne said...

Whoo Jess!! Your new site looks fantastic! :)

Thomas said...

Hi Jess, This is Thomas, your dad's friend. I am very impressed with your new web site. I'm interested in the software you would recommend to do a good job like that. Also I just received some beautiful rose pedal green tea. Very nice choice for wedding party guests. Look forward to hearing from you.
Visit my food site...
www.greatsoutheastcoffee.com