Friday, October 2, 2009

Thank You, Winnipeg Wedding Vendors

Yesterday afternoon, I sat in my car in a rainy back alley in the west end of Winnipeg, making phone calls.  I was between appointments, using up the very few minutes I had to call some Winnipeg vendors.  I feel like I've been on the phone all week, and I feel like I am always asking for something... may I rent this, I saw this in your basement...can I borrow it?, I need photos for an ad... and as a fairly new business with a steadily growing but not huge clientele, I can't offer too much in return.  I've been grateful all week, and for the entire time I've been in business, for the kindness of Winnipeg wedding vendors.  They are remarkably supportive of With a Flourish, and have been since long before I had anything in my portfolio.  I know that I am in a great industry, and I am lucky to work with such fantastic businesses and people.

Here are a few links to some businesses that I am especially thankful for this week:



No comments: