Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Paige & Kevin - Full Coordination in Winnipeg

I first met Paige and Kevin almost two years ago, when I had little experience, and I'm really grateful to them for taking a chance on my new company.  Paige and Kevin were wonderful and I had such a great time working with them that I was actually a bit disappointed when their wedding came because now they're not my clients anymore!  They live in Dauphin, where Kevin is a sports broadcaster and Paige is a copywriter at the same radio station with a new writing business.

When we first met, they were looking for a wedding venue where guests could mingle outdoors and there was good food, where the focus was celebration and the colours were chocolate brown, lilac and green.  They chose Pineridge Hollow as the venue, and Villa Flora as the florist.  A wonderful thing about this wedding was all the family contributions - Paige's aunt officiated, Kevin's brother sang, and Paige's mom designed the invitations and banner.  The party was great and a dancing chicken even made an appearance:)

Bond from BLF studios was the photographer, and I was thrilled to work with him.  The photos are amazing, and Bond and his second shooter, Esther, are so very friendly.  The following photos are from BLF studios, and please click here to see the rest of the photos on Bond's blog.


Paige liked apple green as one of the colours in the wedding.  In the end, we decided green apples were the best, most natural way to accomplish this.  I love the way the green pops in the room:


The favours were sandlewood fans.  It was a hot, hot day and the fans were put to good use.


Paige and I.  It's hot, and I'm tired, and yes that is my attempt at a smile :)  I think this is the only photo I have of myself and a bride, so thanks to Bond for taking the photo.


Paige and Kevin, you were a pleasure to work with and all the best in your marriage!

Jess

3 comments:

Paige said...

You were so much fun to work with! (There are way too many photos of me not smiling that day, I really was enjoying myself. :) )

Bond was *fantastic*! We were really lucky to get him when we did too.

You'll always have our support, all the best. :)

Jess Ehlers said...

Aw, thanks very much for this Paige! It made my day :)

From The Heart Online said...

Hi Jess. ... where this post says the "colours were"... it is followed by a long paragraph of unreadable symbols. ... was that intentional? ;)