Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What Have I Missed in Winnipeg?

After being away from Winnipeg for the past 10 months, I'm excited to visit these new places when I visit in just 3 more weeks:

Rhymes with Orange.  I've been following their blog, Oh So Lovely, and I'm super excited to check out this charming vintage shop in the Exchange District.

I'll definitely be stopping by Parlour Coffee on main street to try a cup.  It's about time Winnipeg got a cool coffee shop!

Five Two Boutique  is a new eco-friendly clothing store on Adelaid that carries some of my favourite brands and looks beautiful in pictures.

Pop Soda's looks really neat, and they have kids crafts on Sunday afternoons!  I'm excited about the crafts for my four year old, not for me.  Ok, maybe kind of for me too.

The new Sweet Impressions location on Taylor looks adorable and I'll be stopping by for a red velvet cupcake.

Alright, friends, what have I missed over the past 10 months?  What else is new?  Any other must-stop places?

No comments: