Thursday, July 19, 2012
Eco-Friendly Photo Locations in Winnipeg
Some of our eco-loving couples have had photo shoots at great Winnipeg locations. Here's a few ideas of our ideas for your engagement or wedding pictures:
1. The Farmer's Market. I don't think I've ever seen this, but wouldn't it be awesome? I think this would be a perfect place for an engagement shoot, especially the St. Norbert Farmers Market, where you could walk around the flowers and veggies, and set up a picnic with a great backdrop.
2. Tandem bikes (can be rented at The Forks or Assiniboine Park)...
3. ...and other methods of transportation. Transit buses or canoes would be great.
4. More parks, please. Natural backdrops will never, never go out of style.
5. Home, sweet home. I LOVE when couples have photos taken at their home, or a family home or place that is special to them. It's extra fantastic when a photo location has a story.
What do you think? What great natural locations are we missing?