Friday, July 13, 2012

Fashion Friday - Textured Gowns

I'm not sure why, but I've spent a more-than-usual amount of time looking at wedding gowns lately.  I just love textured gowns, and here's a few of my favourites to start your weekend!

Last night I had a dream that I was wearing this Sareh Nouri gown.  Not getting married, but just sitting around on my porch drinking tea.  Isn't it exquisite?  The colour is so lovely:


I do love short dresses, and this feathered J.Crew dress looks super easy to wear:


Also by J.Crew, this waterfall gown looks like it would be so fun to walk in:

 
Vera Wang is the master of detail.   Love the colours, the fabric, and especially the bow:


This Ivy & Aster dress is my favourite for today.  If I had a redo on my wedding I would probably pick something similar.  It would be perfect for an outdoor wedding, and it doesn't hurt that the models Iy & Aster uses look like real, beautiful, friendly, sandwich-eating humans:


Happy Fashion Friday! 

No comments: