Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Feature Vendor: Erin Alexander Photography



Last week we posted our photo shoot that was featured on Style Me Pretty Canada.  This week and next week, I'm going to share a few Feature Vendor posts about the people who were involved.

Today I'd like to introduce you to Erin Alexander Photography.  Erin is a fabulous photographer and I've had the pleasure of working with her a couple times lately.  The first was a family photo shoot where she did a terrific job and got a ton of good shots of our family.  Knowing that our son is into maps, she even made pinwheels out of maps as props for the shoot.  It was fantastic, and our son keeps asking when he can have another photo shoot

The other project I've worked on with Erin, obviously, is the Chevron photo shoot, and I'm so, so happy with how the photos turned out.  Erin is a great choice for your wedding photographer, and I especially love her style when it comes to vintage-styled weddings.

I know that many of our readers are planning weddings for next year.  If you haven't found your photographer yet, make sure you check out Erin Alexander Photography!

No comments: