Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Questions for Planners

This is the time of year that we are busiest with initial consultations.  We are very happy to have fantastic brides, and we've compiled a list of a few questions you can ask yourself while meeting with planners to help you decide who you'd like to work with:

Do our personalities match?  Do I feel like I could have a relationship with this person during this wonderful and stressful time?
Does she answer questions thoroughly and have a clear understanding of what she offers?
Do I trust that the planners opinion and judgement?
Does the planner have my best interests at heart, or her own?
Does the planner listen, ask questions, and want to hear about my vision for my wedding?
Is the planner prepared and organized?
Does she seem passionate about her job?
Does she have recommendations for vendors?
Does she know what's in style?
Is she set in her ways or willing to explore new options for you?
Does she know what is going on in the industry?

No comments: