Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Recap & Excitement!




Well, hello, 2013!  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday.  I sure did, but I'm so excited to be back at work with a fresh start for the new year.  Here's an recap of 2012:

My family spent the first few months of the year in Bolivia, and since we weren't sure when exactly we'd be coming back to Canada, we booked very few weddings for this year.

We did, however, do a couple of non-profit events, including designing centrepieces for the Farmers' Feast at the St. Norbert Farmers' Market.

We had a fabulous chevron-inspired photo shoot with Erin Alexander, which was featured on Style Me Pretty Canada.

My Grandma passed away in September, after a Summer in the hospital, and while I miss her terribly I also feel very blessed that she was such a big part of my life for most of my 26 years.

My little family finally had a professional photoshoot by the wonderful Erin Alexander.  

The last few months have been a whirlwind of keeping up with our current clients and working a temporary job in the meantime, so it's been quiet here on the blog and facebook.  But now, I've hung up my apron for the last time at the lovely Sweet Impressions, and I'm excited to be back to planning events as my full time job.

And in 2013, we're excited about:

The Wonderful Wedding Show coming up January 19th & 20th, and we hope you are too!  We'd love to see some readers at our booth.

We have some amazing events in the works for next year.  I am so so lucky to work with such fantastic couples & organizations.

And, the thing I am most looking forward to in 2013 is growing our family - we are expecting a baby in June and the three of us are beyond excited!

Thanks for reading and I look forward to sharing 2013 with you here on the blog!

No comments: