Monday, February 25, 2013

Our Oscar's Best Dressed

Happy Monday!  Well, I admit that I was out last night and didn't watch the Oscar's, and that the only nominated movie I've seen so far is Silver Linings Playbook.  But I do love a good gown, and here are some of my favourites:

I thought Jessica Chastain looked amazing in this sleek bronze dress and red lips:


This gown on Amy Adams didn't get a very good response on twitter, but I really love the fit and the texture...I think it would make a fantastic bridal gown:


Regular readers know I love a good sparkle, and this dress on Naomi Watts is super interesting:


I'm a huge fan of Octavia Spencer, so I love almost everything she wears...this blush gown is floaty and beautiful and would make a great bridal or Mother-of-the-bride dress:


This dress on Zoe Saldana also has great texture and I like the ombre detail:


This dress looks a big poufy on the bottom, but I love the colour and style, and think it would look fabulous on a bride:


And as a bonus...I give you Channing Tatum and his beautiful wife Jenna Ewing Tatum, and HOLY COW LADY THAT IS HOW YOU DRESS A BABY BUMP!


What are your favourite Oscar looks?  Any that you would like to see as wedding gowns?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh i totally agree with your picks! My fav was Jennifer L! SO pretty!