Saturday, March 3, 2012

This Week in Weddings

Happy Friday  Saturday (oops)! 

For today, I thought I'd post a few favourite links from this past week:

This Huffington Post slideshow features white dresses from the Oscars.  Might we see some of these looks turning into bridal trends?

This wedding on Style Me Pretty makes me super excited for Spring to arrive!

Martha Stewart Weddings posted a slideshow of Sparkling Wedding Ideas. I especially like the sparkly favour boxes - such an easy diy and it looks great.

And it's a few weeks old now, but the Vera Wang wedding app looks amazing.  It includes planning ideas, inspiration, and thousands of photos.  If you're going to get a wedding app, I definitely recommend this one!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

John david said...

The wedding is make happy forever. so that wedding is plan very grandly, we can use some new different wedding app for enjoying wedding planning.