Thursday, November 27, 2008

With a Flourish Officially Launched!



A week ago today With a Flourish celebrated its launch at the Pulp & Circumstance studio in St. Boniface. About 30 people came out to support this little business of mine, and to view the Wedding Inspiration Journal created as a Green Business collaboration between Yoko Chapman of Pulp & Circumstance and myself (more about that in tomorrow's blog).

When I met Yoko in the Fall, she offered to host a launch party for With a Flourish at her beautiful new studio. A party was something I'd wanted to do in August, when the business had its official beginning but one of the reasons I didn't have it then was because I couldn't find the perfect place. So I happily took her up on the offer, and here are the results:

Yoko and I before guests showed up:


Table all done up:



With a Flourish Promo materials:

Some guests:

Beautiful and tasty cupcakes from Sweet Impressions:



Thank you to everyone who came, and to Yoko for hosting the party. Check out Yoko's blog post about the event and about the Green Business collaboration that we worked on here. And check this blog tomorrow for more information on the Wedding Inspiration Journal, including how you can get a copy!


No comments: