Thursday, November 27, 2008

Wedding Inspiration Journal

When I met Yoko Chapman of Pulp & Circumstance in Fall, she asked if I would like to do a Green Business Collaboration with her. Pulp & Circumstance has an invitation line called "Greenvites" which are 100% post consumer waste and FSC certified. As an environmentally aware company, Yoko thought of doing projects with other companies with similar values to create Green Business Collaborations. I agreed to this, and Yoko and I decided to create a wedding journal that brides could use to document their vendors, budget, etc. We wanted it to be functional, so there are pockets to place magazine clippings, receipts, etc, and the journal is fill-in-the-blank style. I provided the content, and Yoko did all the graphics.

Here are some photos of the Keep it Together Wedding Inspiration Journal:



You can pick up this journal for $29 by sending me an email at celebrate@withaflourish.ca, or pick it up at the Wonderful Wedding Show in January!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The journal is absolutely fabulous! Our editor and I got to see it at the launch last month and it was absolutely gorgeous. It is definitely a must have for any bride planning a wedding. I think my favorite part is the useful tips you included on each of the pockets!