Friday, January 23, 2009

Wedding Blueprint Organizer and Planner Book


About a year ago, when I was in the very beginning stages of starting a wedding planning business, I started meeting with wedding industry professionals to hear about their businesses, their views of the Winnipeg wedding market, and because it was part of a project I did for my WPI course:)

Yoko Chapman of Pulp & Circumstance was one of the people that I really wanted to meet, but the timing wasn't meant to be, as she was busy opening her new design studio. A fantastic reputation in the wedding industry and an entire line of eco-friendly invitations (called greenvites) prompted me to stalk the Pulp & Circumstance website for months.
So when Yoko and I finally got a chance to meet in Fall, I was excited. And when she asked if I would be interested in working on a Green Business collaboration with her, I was even more excited. We spent the Fall putting together the Keep it Together Wedding Inspiration Journal. The journal includes a timeline, budget information, space to keep track of vendors and 5 pockets to hold receipts, magazine clippings, etc.
The Wedding Inspiration Journal is being sold for $29. Please contact me at celebrate@withaflourish.ca to purchase a copy for yourself or as a gift! The journal is also sold in the Pulp & Circumstance studio, located at 268 B Tache Ave.







No comments: