A Day-Of Coordination is designed to implement the plans that you, as the bride, have so carefully made. Our goal is to make your wedding day as stress-free as possible, and make sure that you and your family are able to celebrate and enjoy yourselves without attending to the behind-the-scenes tasks.
Our Day-Of Coordination service typically takes 25 hours (not including a complimentary introductory consultation), and includes:
- One meeting about 4 weeks before the wedding to catch up on your wedding plans so far and go over what still needs to be done.
- Several emails/calls between this meeting and the wedding to put plans in place.
- We call your vendors and discuss timelines, logistics, and details of your wedding day.
- Using this information, we draw up a detailed timeline of the wedding day to distribute to vendors and use as a guide.
- Attend the rehearsal, and direct if necessary.
- Arrive at the ceremony site about 2 hours before the ceremony begins, and stay until the end of the reception. We do everything from making sure the couple and their family members have everything they need, to greeting vendors, adjusting the timeline as needed, helping with decorating, pinning on boutonnieres, arranging the entrance into the reception, and helping wherever we can so that the day flows smoothly. If you would like to know more about what we do on the wedding day, please email me. The detailed list is too long to include on this blog, but I'm more than happy to email it to you!
Every wedding is different, and every couple's reasons for hiring a Day-Of Coordinator are a little bit different. Our average bill is $1500, and includes everything listed above.