Monday, November 30, 2009

Learning From the Best

In Spring 2008, just before With a Flourish launched, I had the pleasure of meeting Jenn from Wink Weddings over Starbucks frappuccinos.  She gave me valuable insight about wedding planning and running a business.  Then she asked if I, along with one of her friends, would want to be day-of coordinators at her own wedding.

Jenn's wedding was a year ago yesterday, and I'm so very grateful to have been part of her day.  I know that my business has been better because she helped me out both by sharing information and giving me experience.  Of course, being a wedding coordinator herself, Jenn's wedding went perfectly to her timeline, and there were no emergencies.  A year later, I'm still surprised and thankful for the open and helpful people in the wedding industry here in Winnipeg.  Happy Anniversary Jenn and Justin (and happy birthday today Justin)!


1 comment:

Sam said...

Happy Birthday to you, too, mi Bonita.

-sam