Thursday, December 16, 2010

Green Gift #5 - Botanical PaperWorks

Botanical PaperWorks calendars are always on my Christmas list.  They are cheerful, pretty, and would sit on my desk...actually, perhaps I have a calendar somewhere under all the piles on my desk and just haven't seen it in a year or two.  Which reminds me, I should clean this desk.  Here's a few pretty photos from their newly redesigned website:




This year, Botanical PaperWorks has come out with a really great idea, the perpetual calendar.  You can write in birthdays and anniversaries, and keep it for years to check important dates.  I totally need one of these, and they are super cute:


Botanical PaperWorks makes fabulous stationery, wedding invitations & favours, business materials, cards, etc. from paper that has wildflower seeds embedded in it.  When you are finished with the paper, just plant it and flowers will grow!  The paper is made right here in Winnipeg, and carried at McNally Robinson, The Creative Paper Gallery, Tiber River, Desart, the Zoo Gift Shop, the Craft Cupboard at the Forks, and The Manitoba Museum Shop.

1 comment:

Heidi - Botanical PaperWorks said...

Hi Jess, thanks so much for including Botanical PaperWorks in your feature this week. Happy holidays and Merry Christmas to you and your family! ~Heidi