Thursday, August 9, 2012

Vintage & Elegant Floral Design!

Do you ever have days that just go really well?  Yesterday was one of those days for me.  I received some great news that I can't wait to share, Botanical Paperworks mentioned our Wedding Timelines on their fantastic blog, and to top it off my four year old was a blast all day and my husband and I watched We Bought a Zoo which I really enjoyed (and we both cried through).

Anyway, as promised earlier in the week, here's a few more photos of flowers from our recent photo shoot.  Photos are all by the amazing Erin Alexander:

Elegant wedding



Wedding decor Winnipeg









I love how vintage-y the flowers look, with the soft pink mini calla lilies and hydrangeas and silver balls.  I have to say, I bought the mini callas at the Strawberry Lanes, a seller at the St. Norbert Farmers' Market for $1 each, and they looked exactly the same (colour and everything) as mini callas that I found at a florist shop for five times the price.  AND they lasted for three weeks.  Big points for local flowers!  Thanks to Erin Alexander, Dream Day Decorators, and Accessible Elegance for being part of this shoot!

No comments: