Monday, April 26, 2010

Wedding Emergency Kit

Last year in a meeting with a couple, the soon-to-be groom was reading over my proposal for their wedding.  He asked, "it says here you bring an emergency kit....is that like a car emergency kit?"

Although a car emergency kit is definitely helpful, I carry what wedding planners call a "wedding emergency kit" to all weddings.  You can't really plan what will happen at each wedding, and for me, each wedding needs a different item.  However, in just one full wedding season, I've needed almost every item in the kit at one time or another.  Following is a list of items that are in my kit, so that you can add them to yours (unless you're a client, in which case I've got you covered)!:

Extra stockings
Needle & thread
Hairspray
Static guard
Lip gloss & chapstick
Powder
Earring backs
Chalk
Club soda
Clear nail polish
Extra stockings
Breath mints
Crackers
Water
Hand held mirror
Antacid
Feminine hygeine products
Tylonel or Advil
Bobby pins & hair ties
Curling iron & straightener
Deoderant
Toothbrush & toothpaste
Floss
Tissues
Tape
Extra boutonniere pins

No comments: