Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Settling into Summer

 

Yes...It's been a while.  I know.  For once, though, I actually have a good excuse as to why I haven't blogged lately.  Remember back in winter, I wrote about moving to Bolivia for a year?  Well, I did.  My family has been in Bolivia since May, and we're having a wonderful time.  We're working at a centre that teaches practical skills to people who want to come off the streets, provide for their family in an honest manner and change their lives and their children's lives.

With a Flourish is in the hands of the very competent and creative Adrienne.  Adrienne has some spectacular weddings planned that will show up on the blog.  She also has great ideas for photo shoots and blog posts, and between us we'll resume a decent blog-posting schedule.  On Thursday, we'll be posting a photo shoot featuring...us.

Thanks for reading!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful Summer!

No comments: